Welcome to 703 Keating Ave in beautiful Phoenixville, Chester County, PA. Valley Forge Greene is a new home construction community development by Pulte Homes. This 2 story Townhome is BRAND NEW and has never been occupied and has all the upgrades! This home has 3 bedrooms, 3 full bathrooms and a half bathroom along with a loft on the second floor, perfect for working from home with a fully finished walk out basement to the outdoor patio overlooking a beautiful wooded area. This home has a very spacious interior layout. Enter the Home through the front foyer with hardwood flooring throughout the first and second floor. There is an open layout with Living Room, Dining Room, Kitchen and fireplace. The Kitchen has all new high end appliances, upgraded soft-close cabinets, with undermount lighting along with beautiful Quartz countertops, recessed lighting, gas cooking, and an upgraded stainless farm sink. Sit and relax by the Living Area fireplace or walk outside on the second floor deck overlooking the beautiful rear yard and beyond! The Basement is fully finished with a full bathroom and upgraded carpeting. Exit the Basement walk out door and enjoy the rear yard. This Townhome is close to Historic Valley Forge National Park! Spend your weekends in downtown Phoenixville, just 3 miles away or go for a hike along the Schuylkill River Trail, less than a mile from the community. This is a completely finished home with lots of upgrades that was never occupied. The development is now totally sold out and this Home is available for immediate occupancy! Donât wait, this one wonât last long. Make an appointment today!
Townhouse, Contemporary, Traditional, 2 Story
3 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Sump Pump, Gas Water Heater, Pub
Asphalt, Brick Veneer, Concrete, Mason, Vinyl Sidi
Yes - 1 space
Cable TV, Natural Gas, Electric service available
Detailed Room Information
- Eat-In Kitchen, Island
- Microwave, Range/Oven Built-in, Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Humidifier, Self-Cleaning Oven, Gas Range/Cooktop, Appliance Center, Washer, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Gas
- Gas Heat. Central.
- Full Finished, Heated, Entrance Outside, Poured, Walkout
- Insulated, Storm Window
- 1. Gas Burning, Stone.
- 2+ Access Exits J, Main Level Entry.
- Security System, Alarm -Smoke/Fire, Main Entrance Locked
- Additional Interior Features
- Combination Living/dining Room, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors, 9Ft+ Ceilings
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Private.
- Vinyl, Brick Trim/Veneer, Concrete, HardeePlank, Asphalt
- Deck, Patio
- Lot View
- Panoramic, Trees/Woods
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Street Lights, Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard, Trees. Backs - Open Common Area, Backs To Trees, Cleared, Front Yard, Landscaping, Private, Rear Yard, Trees/Wooded, Vegetation Planting.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price