New to be built construction. Sale price does not reflect all additional owner upgrades. Photos are of decorated model and reflect additional upgrades.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial, Traditional, 2 Story
3 Full/1 Half
Sump Pump, Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
Asphalt, Vinyl Siding, Other Construction, Stone,
3,118 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Park Crossing At Salford
Other, Cable TV
SOUDERTON AREA SENIOR
Detailed Room Information
- Dining Area, Formal
- Eat-In Kitchen, Island, Gourmet Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Microwave, Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Energy Star Appliance(S), Exhaust Fan/Hood, Double Oven, Wall Oven, Appliance Center
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Other, Carpet
- Central Air, Gas, A/C - Other
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full, Poured, Unfinished Basement
- Casement, Screened
- 1. Gas Burning, Mantle.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Breakfast Area, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors, Built-Ins, Crown Molding, 9Ft+ Ceilings, Tray
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Stone, Vinyl, Other, Concrete, Asphalt
- Metal, Asphalt, Shingle
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Front Yard, Back Yard, Side Yard. Front Yard, Rear Yard, Sideyard(S).
- Community Amenities
- Common Grounds
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price