Beautiful turn of the century manor home situated on desirable cul-de-sac in Villanova. This spectacular property sits on almost a full acre of green with a slate terrace and in ground pool, creating an oasis for family use and entertaining. With over 7000 square feet of living space, this Main Line gem features high ceilings, hardwood floors, and a grand entrance hall. The large living room enjoys an abundance of natural light from many long casement windows overlooking the pool and terrace. The distinctive paneled library has a hidden bathroom, built in bookcases, a fireplace and glass paneled French doors which invite you to the side terrace. A cozy den with powder room sits just off the Tuscan-inspired kitchen with fireplace. Step back in time as you enter the formal dining room complete with fireplace, chandelier, and 3 sets of glass paneled French doors, leading to the expansive slate terrace, where you can relax with a view of the pool and enchanting green surroundings. The grand staircase guides you to the master bedroom which boasts a fireplace and sleeping porch. The second and third floors offer 5 additional bedrooms, 4 baths, an artist studio and bonus room. The second floor hallway graciously invites you into a 3 bedroom in-law/au pair suite with full kitchen, living/dining room area, full bath and deck overlooking the pool and grounds. Travel down the stairs in this suite to a separate outside entrance, bonus room, powder room and access to the garage. Close proximity to shopping in King of Prussia, Wayne, Suburban Square and more. Also convenient to SEPTA high speed line, R5 train, Center City, and major roadways. This Main Line treasure won't last!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Tudor
6 Full/3 Half
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
7,161 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Inlaw Suite, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Library, Attic
- 2nd Kitchen, Eat-In Kitchen
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Intercom System, Microwave, Refrigerator, Double Oven, Washer, Dryer, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Central Air, Window Air Conditioning, Electric
- Gas Heat, Hot Water. Radiant, Forced Air.
- Partial, Entrance Outside, Unfinished Basement, Walkout Stairs
- Security System, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Built-Ins, Chair Rail, Crown Molding
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Stucco, Brick
- Pool Description
- Lot View
- Panoramic, Trees/Woods
- Lot Dimensions
- 173.00 x 0.00
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Back Yard, Front Yard. Cul-De-Sac, Rear Yard, Front Yard.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price