Donât miss out on this beautiful property! Pack your bags for your move to 14 N Trooper Rd. This 2 bedroom 1.5 bath home sits on a landscaped lot with amazing open space. Enter this Old Colonial home and experience itâs charm. It includes a wood front porch with a roof and wood floors. Inside the first floor boasts authentic hardwood flooring. The bright and sunny living room is connected to a formal dining room which can have multiple uses. The kitchen has a dishwasher and gas cooking. From the kitchen you have a half bath and a beautiful view of your backyard. The finished basement has its own entrance and laundry hookups. The second floor has 2 bedrooms and a full bath. There are also two hall closets and a walk-in attic. Both provide loads of extra storage or a possible additional room. The backyard is a great space for entertaining, cooking out, or just relaxing and enjoying your amazing rear yard. It is conveniently located across the street from a supermarket and within walking distance to eateries, banks, Wawa, liquor stores, taverns, urgent care and many other local small businesses. This property is also down the street to a private school as well minutes from the local public schools. Excellent accessibility to many major highways, including the PA Turnpike, Rt. 202, Rt.422, Rt. 363, Rt. 29, Rt. 23, Rt. 76 and just minutes from King of Prussia and Plymouth Meeting.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial, 2 Story
1 Full/1 Half
Sump Pump, Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
1,730 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Dining Area
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Microwave, Range/Oven Built-in, Dishwasher, Disposal, Freezer, Self-Cleaning Oven, Gas Range/Cooktop, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Stove
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Concrete, Laminate
- Window Air Conditioning, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat, Hot Water. Radiant.
- Partial, Full Finished, Heated, Entrance Outside, Poured, Space For Rooms
- Screened, Storm Window, Wood Frame
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Porch, Roof Deck
- Lot Dimensions
- 50.00 x 0.00
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Flood Lights, Satellite Dish, Sidewalks, Street Lights.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price